The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Monday, January 12, 2015

A Great Weekend:

Hello Everyone:

Well; Again we find ourselves on a Monday Morning again; I hope that you all had a great weekend as well. 

I had posted on Saturday that we were conducted two (2) Monthly Nursing Home Services. Well I am happy to report that there were, I believe five (5) hands that went up to ask Jesus Christ into their heart, but when we prayed the sinners prayer, it seemed that everyone in the room prayed the prayer. Thank you Jesus for the Harvest of Souls. 

On another note; for the last three (3) weeks or so, my sister-in-law was planning a trip to see a woman that she helps out from time to time in Ma. On the same trip, she (and my two daughters) were planning on surprising my wife with a visit from her sister. Well; after the nursing home services, a bunch of family members came to my apartment before my wife arrived home, and were waiting in ambush for Lynne when she walked through the door. It worked! She was caught off guard. Love it when a plan comes together. 

It was also planned that we were all going out to eat, which we did at a local pizza place. You can't see me, but I am under the pile of Grandchildren, and I must say; Papa was feeling the love.

You can just barely see the top of my hat over the left shoulder of my grandson in the red shirt.

That is Lynne's sister Sheryl in the front of the picture facing the camera.

After church on Sunday morning, a large group of us (16) went to a local restaurant for lunch. It's always good to gather with family. I don't need to tell you how fast the grand kids grow up. 


Here is a picture of my oldest granddaughter with Sheryl 

Well; there you have it, a journey through the weekend with me and my family. 

One last thing; There was a Wonderful move of God's Spirit during the Sunday Morning Service; lives were touched, and saved, including a family member. Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment