The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday January 9, 2015


Good Friday Morning to everyone:

Well; let me update what is happening today.

Had an early morning breakfast appointment with a friend this morning, then it was off to Lowell General Hospital, in Lowell, Ma. (I include the city as someone may read this from out of state), Visited a woman who will have surgery next week. on her back. We anointed her with oil, (according to Bible teaching) and prayed that the Lord will heal her. We believe in the Power of Prayer. 
James 5:14 KJV
(14)  Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

Our second visit was with a young mother who just had their first child. We had prayer with her as well, and I must say, her little son is very cute. Mom, Husband and son all doing well. 

Next on our travels was our weekly visit to one of the local nursing homes. Saying hello to some of our Peeps, and informed them that we would be there tomorrow (Saturday) to conduct our monthly service. 

If you read my blog from last night, you will remember that I stated that upon arrival at the office, I would see if the Minibus would start as it had to be jumped on Wednesday morning. I am glad to report that Nellie Bell started up without any issues. She will be ready on Sunday morning to transport folks to the house of the Lord. 

The rest of time at the office today will be studying material for the Bible Study next week. Prayer time tonight at 6:00 PM, if your in the area, drop by and join us.
Lowell Assembly of God
995 Andover Street
Tewksbury, Ma.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment