The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Monday, January 19, 2015

Monday Morning 1-19-15

Good Monday Morning to everyone:

Well; my wife and I are both off today, which is a normal thing for us on Monday's; However; she will go back to work on Tuesday, which I have off on a normal basis. She was sitting and relaxing this morning while I am reviewing and updating the study material for this Wednesday Night Bible Study. We have heard of a Chinese place in Dracut, Ma. that has a buffet starting at 11:30 AM, so we plan on going and checking it out. We will spend the afternoon together chilling out and enjoying the day.

The above comments were of the human nature and as you remember, I try to post on both my family life and the life of a Pastor.

Speaking of which; my previous posting "The Weekend Is Upon Us" stated that I was informed Saturday afternoon that I needed to preach on Sunday morning as the Senior Pastor had come down with the flu, or flu like symptoms. I am happy to report this morning that all turned out well, only because the Lord poured out His Holy Spirit and the Anointing upon us and the congregation, There is not better option to have, than to have the Holy Spirit move in a service.

Although, every part of a service is important; I believe that the greatest joy comes at the end of a service when people surrender their heart to the Lord. Such was the case yesterday. Three people gave their heart to the Lord for the first time and one rededicated his life to Jesus Christ.

Yesterday was truly an awesome day. Thank you Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment