The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Thursday, January 15, 2015

Jacob's Well Today; 1-15-15


Hello Everyone:

Not much to report as far as today's activities. Spent a couple of hours in the office this morning, then it was off to Jacob's Well (JW). JW is an outreach ministry in downtown Lowell, Ma. where we distribute free coffee and are available foe conversation to the homeless community as well as others who may drop in.

Well; today was one of those really slow days, with the temps below freezing, and lightly snowing, only tow folks came in. I believe that they both had been in before. At least one had a cup of coffee, and one took the number for a ride to church on Sunday. We pray that they come and join us.

I also managed to have a late lunch with my wife, but other than that, it was a quite day in the life of this Blogger. See you further down the log as they say. Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment