The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Thursday, January 22, 2015

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Good Morning Everyone: 

Happy Thursday; Here I am sitting in my office this morning waiting for the time to leave and head off to do  Monthly Service at an Adult Day Care Center, in North Andover, Ma. I'll let you know how our visit goes later today. Looking forward too it as we always have a great time with the folks that come to the center. 

This posting today is about what took place yesterday, Wednesday, Jan. 21,2015. I always try to post the day and date as to what is happening, due to the fact that I never know who is reading this Blog and where they live. I do know that there is a Missionary in Japan, and another young woman in Brazil who read the "Word of Encouragement" when it is posted Monday through Friday, so you just never know. 

0400 is the time I wake up on Wednesday's as I have breakfast with some of the radio club (http://wb1gof.org/index.html) members every Wednesday morning, and then arrive at the office about 0715. I did not have any Bible Studies outside of the church yesterday, and usually use the time to review the Wednesday Night Study material, or work on putting together the message for the next time that I am scheduled to preach. Yesterday was a little different as the Senior Pastor called to say that he and his wife (church secretary) were not coming in as they were both still sick. 

I did have something a little different too do yesterday morning. I went to visit the mother of one of our members who is in Rehab to see how she was doing, and then went to one of the local hospitals to see the mother and father from our church who just had a baby. The baby girl was about 3 1/2 weeks early, but is doing fine. Thank you Jesus. 

The remainder of the day was spend preparing material for Studies and Preaching. Adult Bible last night also went well. Long day, but worth it being in the ministry. Have a Blessed Day everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment