The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Monday, July 22, 2013

Restarting the Blog

Hello Everyone:
I had an opportunity a day or so ago to come and check out my blog; all I can say is SHAME ON ME. I could not believe that the last time I blogged was August, 2012. I have to learn that it may be easier to get in the habit of trying to post everyday.

Over the next week, I will try my hardest to catch up on what has been going on in the Ministry; but for today, I will concentrate on the Van Ministry of our church. Well; let me give you the name of our church, the place where I have the privilege of being the Associate Pastor.

Lowell Assembly of God
995 Andover Street
Tewksbury, Ma. 01876
978-851-9800
info@lowellag.org

Over the past year, our van ministry has continued to grow. In speaking with the Senior Pastor on several occasions we tossed around the prospect of getting another van. We have one van already, but; sometimes on a Sunday Morning we need to make two, and on a rare occasion, three runs to get everyone to church on time. 

One day, both the Senior Pastor and I drove by a place that had a Mini Bus for sale. We both went to see it on another day, he liked it, so the church purchased it. We also decided to keep the van as well. Both vehicles are 15 passengers, including the driver. We wanted/needed to keep the seating at 14 as no one would need to obtain a special CDL License to drive either the van or mini bus.

Folks were finding it difficult to get into the van, but not so the mini bus, due to it having a center isle and low entry steps. The Van Ministry continues to grow and we are praying for the day to come when we will need both vehicles running for the morning services.

Here are some pictures of the new Mini Bus; Enjoy.







 In time we will need to get the wheel chair lift re-installed for more flexibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment