The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Thursday, July 25, 2013

NON RETIREMENT DINNER

Sounds funny doesn't? A Non Retirement Dinner; but that is what took place last Saturday Night. My wife Lynne and I decided that, since we are NOT RETIRING, we would take our two daughters and their husbands out to dinner, seeing that I am now receiving my Social Security checks. We had a great time and were sitting at the table thinking of how OLD we were all getting and all the Blessings we have. Two great daughters; tow great son-in-law's; eight grandchildren and married for 41 years to my Wonderful wife. Yes; God has been good to us in so many ways.

Like I stated earlier; we are not retiring, but will continue to be part of the work force and continuing in the Ministry that the Lord has called us too.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment