The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Tuesday, July 30, 2013

"Is There A Hole In Your Roof"

Most people wound cringe at the thought of a storm moving through their neighborhood and damaging their roof by having a tree falling on the roof, and putting a hole in it.

When we may least expect it, our roof may starting leaking and we need to repair it.

But; have you ever heard of the idea of intentionally putting a large hole in your roof? Well; I have read a story about that very thing. Want to hear the story? I'm sure you do, but I would rather tell you in person why it was allowed to happen, so why don't you join me this coming Sunday at...
Lowell Assembly of God
995 Andover Street
Tewksbury, Ma. 01876
978-851-9800
@ 10:45 AM

There I will fill you in on all the details...

Blessings:
Pastor Stephen York.

No comments:

Post a Comment