The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Sunday, July 28, 2013

Personal Evangelism 

Many years ago; there was a company with a commercial that said, “Reach Out and Touch Someone.”

Jesus Christ has mandated that we do the same…

Matthew 28:19-20 KJV
(19)  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
(20)  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Mark 16:15 KJV
(15)  And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

So; how do we do that…
·         What are the best tactics
·         How and when do we approach people
·         Do I have to go door to door?
·         What equipment do I need?

All of these questions will be answered, starting this morning as Pastor Kent Whitecotton begins a new series of classes on “Evangelism”

This will be taking place at 10:00 AM starting today at…
Lowell Assembly of God
995 Andover Street
Tewksbury, Ma. 01876
978-851-9800


We all need to be able to Witness for the Lord, so come and join us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment