The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Saturday, July 30, 2011

Early Saturday Morning


Arrived at the church about 5:15 AM this morning, Saturday, July 30, 2011; excited about the events that will take place here today. The youth of our church are hosting a Yard Sale, Cook Out and Car Wash to raise money for their trip to Six Flags in early September.

I am also happy that Zach M. had arranged for me to speak to SSgt. Bonilla, and he agreed to bring some National Guard Troops (4 in all) to our campus for this event. They will be setting up three fun areas for the kids to experience. They are a Soccer Kick, a Base Ball and Foot Ball Toss. Plus they will have a Humvee for folks to see, and sit in. I want to take advantage of that myself.

There is a lot of items for the Yard Sale that have already been brought to the church and they were gone through last night to set the pricing for each item.

That’s it for know; will post later about the results of the day.

Stand by, more to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment