The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Nursing Home Update.....Plus:

Nursing Home Update....Plus:
Hello everyone, I had to wait until I arrived home for the day to post the following.

While attending the Weekly Radio Breakfast this morning, I was about to leave, when I started having a conversation with a businessman that I have known for several years. He told me that his wife is in a tremendous amount of pain, I don't know any other information about her, but we serve a Mighty God who knows all the issues in her illness. Please pray for Frank's wife for healing and Salvation.

As I again turned to leave, a waitress that I have also known for some years said that I could not leave until she got her hug (that happens with many people) I asked Peggy how she was doing, and by the look on her face, I knew that she needed prayer. I told her that I would put her on our prayer list, that the Lord would intervene for her, and give her strength and the answers to prayer.

Now on to the Nursing Home. As I have stated before, I go and do a walk through on Wednesday's just to say hello to the Residents and get to know them in a deeper way. I spoke to several folks and also to the kitchen staff, asking how they are doing. There are at least 2 men that at one point some months ago would not say anything to me at all. But going there on a regular basis, the walls start to come down, now they both say hello when I arrive, shake my hand, and start to talk to me about what''s going on in their lives Today; one of these men and I had quite a long talk about several things. One in which he stated that no one else (Clergy) come around just to talk to people. He stated that he appreciated me coming by and also doing the Monthly Service. He said that he hoped that I would never leave them.

To sum it all up.....God has given me a Mission Field at Town & Country Nursing Center. Yes; we have Evangelists and Preachers that may bring hundreds or even thousands to the lord at one time, But; the Lord as also given opportunities for someone to lead people to Christ one at a time.

Thank You Jesus:

No comments:

Post a Comment