The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Monday, May 27, 2019

DAY OF REMEMBRANCE

MEMORIAL DAY REMEMBRANCE:

Good Morning Everyone:
As you can see by the title of this posting, I did not say “Happy Memorial Day” Let me explain why….

Like so many others, I would always greet someone on this Special Day, by saying “Happy Memorial Day.” As I was thinking of today, I thought that this day is not a happy one, but one in which we can give thanks to all those who laid down their lives for the freedom that we enjoy in this Great Nation called “America”

Today; speeches will be made, flowers laid upon graves, honor will be made to the fallen heroes

I began to think of the untold millions who never came home to their Spouse, their Mother or Father, or to the millions of children, who would never see their mom or day again. Men or Women who became a single parent to raise the family alone due to the loss of a member of the Military.

I pause today to remember all those who paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. RIP!

I pause today to think of all the Military Personel stand watch over our Nation. You stand the watch as this Grateful Nation has your back. I say to all of you on Active Duty; Bravo Zulu, Job well done.

May God Bless the “United States of America!

No comments:

Post a Comment