The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Thursday, November 19, 2015

Word of Mouth

Hello Everyone:
As you are aware from my Facebook post yesterday. I gave an update on conducting our first Bible Study at a Memory Care Community in No. Chelmsford, MA. This new adventure America about by "Word of Mouth." We have all heard this frase in the past, and this time is no exception. I believe that this is the third time this has happened. Someone I knew that worked at a Senior Community left to go to another community.

I have had at least three instantses, where I would receive an e-mail or text asking us to visit to start either a Bible Study, or a Monthly Service. How could we say no, when lives are so close to going out into eternity without the Lord.

For our visit to the newest Memory Care Community, we had 10-12 in attendance, not bad for the first gathering. It is expected to grow next month.

The best news is that four (4) folks asked Jesus for forgiveness of sin. Thank you Lord for your Faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment