The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Monday, August 1, 2011

It's a new week:

Hi to all:
This is the first Monday for me to post on my blog, so let me share my Monday routine with you. Let me start by saying that my weekends consist of Monday and Tuesday's. Typically, I get up at O-Dark-Thirty (4:30 AM) to be at the laundry mat. Since I have Monday off, I do the laundry, sometimes, my wife does a load on a Friday night. I do my own ironing, so the wife has me trained well. So if you see a wrinkle on my shirt on Sunday's, its me not the wife who did it.

This Monday was a little different, as I had a follow-up with my primary care; all is well, but think that I will try to loose a little weight; OK; a lot of weight. Just have to put my mind to it.

I am hopefully home for the rest of the day; some goofing off, some preparing for the coming week.

Blessings:

No comments:

Post a Comment