The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Monday, August 8, 2011

Busy Weekend


Busy Weekend
For most folks, Friday night begins their weekend. A time to leave work and not think about it again until Monday morning.

Not true in my case; I work every weekend, but my weekend off starts on a Sunday Night after the prayer service at Lowell Assembly of God.

This past weekend was very busy due to the Intercity Outreach being performed by three churches. They were the Lowell Mission Church, the Ebenezer Assembly of God and the Lowell Assembly of God. These three churches have worked together in the past to reach out to the children and parents in and around

This year was no exception; I would guess that there about 100 +/- children plus many adults which made for a great and busy day. The children received the message of how Christ loves them, they also received free gifts, and there were also four new bicycles given away to four lucky and very excited children.

Sunday was also busy with the Life Application Classes (Sunday School) for all ages, Morning Service, Evening Prayer Time and Communion. So it was a busy weekend.

Thanks to Rhea Gordon and Lowell Missions Church for the pictures
Here are some of the pictures from the Outreach…….Enjoy!


















 















No comments:

Post a Comment