The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Sunday, October 9, 2022

Sweet Slep!

FOR MONDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2022

HAPPY COLUMBUS DAY: 

More of God's Encouragement
Faithfully His.. Priscilla Shirer
As you audibly speak these biblical statements over your life
 and lives of your loved ones, your mind will be renewed, your faith will be strengthened, your actions and attitudes transformed,
“Faith comes from what is heard, and what is heard comes through the message about Christ
 
I WILL NOT BE AFRAID WHEN I LIE DOWN,
AND MY SLEEP SHALL BE SWEET
 
When you lie down,
you will not be afraid;
 when you lie down,
 your sleep will be sweet.
Proverbs 3:24, NIV
 
As Always, Remember to have a GOD day !!
Love In Christ
Terry.

No comments:

Post a Comment