The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Monday, October 17, 2022

Spirit of God!

FOR TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2022

More of God's Encouragement
 
Faithfully His.. Priscilla Shirer
As you audibly speak these biblical statements over your life
 and lives of your loved ones, your mind will be renewed, your faith will be strengthened,
 your actions and attitudes transformed,
 
I HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN THE SPIRIT OF THIS WORLD;
RATHER,
I HAVE THE SPIRIT OF GOD THAT I MIGHT KNOW THE MIND AND WILL OF GOD FOR ME
 
What we have received is not the spirit of the world,
but the Spirit who is from God,
so that we may understand what God has freely given us
I cor 2:12NIV
 
As Always, Remember to have a GOD day !!
Love In Christ.
Terry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment