The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Tuesday, October 11, 2022

I Found Him!

FOR WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2022

More of God's Encouragement
 
Faithfully His.. Priscilla Shirer
As you audibly speak these biblical statements over your life
 and lives of your loved ones, your mind will be renewed, your faith will be strengthened, your actions and attitudes transformed,
“Faith comes from what is heard, and what is heard comes through the message about Christ
 
I AM THE APPLE OF MY FATHER’S EYE.
 
In a desert land he found him,
 in a barren and howling waste.
He shielded him and cared for him;
he guarded him as the apple of his eye,
 like an eagle that stirs up its nest and hovers over its young,
Deuteronomy 32:10-12 NIV
 
As Always, Remember to have a GOD day !!
Love In Christ.
Terry.

No comments:

Post a Comment