The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Thursday, April 30, 2020

Something To Share:

Something to share with you. Whether I am at home in our apartment building or at work, I see and speak to many people, and what I see is fear and anxiety about the Corona virus. I've even been asked if I believe God sent this. What I tell them, is I believe he allowed it to not only affect the United States but the entire world.
There are those who would blame God, but I believe this is a time not to blame him, but to run to him. Only the Lord can give true peace and bring us through this time of trial.
As a nation, we need to ask his forgiveness for what we've done to God Almighty. We need to take a knee as they say and maybe even get down on both knees and cry out to him for forgiveness. The scripture says that if we do this he will hear from heaven and heal our land. The United States not only needs a physical healing but a spiritual one as well. The scripture also tells us to seek the Lord while he may be found. Scripture also states lean not to your own understanding but trust in him.
I truly believe that God has given us a wake up call and we as a nation and as individuals we need to heed that call and get right with God. We also need to put him back in all the places that we have removed him from, and honor him, respect him, and call upon his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment