The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Wednesday, March 8, 2017

An Opportunity For Prayer:

Hello to All:
I have been pondering over the last few days about writing this blog; so tonight, I am going to share my thoughts with all of you. 

I have been working part time for a transportation company over the last few months. So; you may be wondering why I feel the need to post anything about that. Well; if you read what my blog is all about, you will understand that it's about my late life adventures.You may or may not have heard me say over the years that "Prayer Makes The Impossible, Possible." or you may have heard us spell out the letters to the word 'PRAYER" (these phrases are not my creation)

P: Prayer 
R: Released
A: At
Y: Your
E: Ernest
R: Request

As you are fully aware; the Holy Spirit will sometimes place a person upon our heart to pray for them. I'm not talking about laying on of hands, but to pray silently for the needs of those we may meet along life's journey. 

We also know that, we can pray anytime or any place, regardless of the time of day or night. Lately; I have been prompted by the Holy Spirit to silently pray for the passengers I carry as I take them to their destination. It can be quite clear that they have a physical issue or it may be some other kind of issue that they are dealing with. 

I never mention to any of the passengers that I am praying for them, I just lift them up before the Lord, that He may touch them and bond with their spirit. I enjoy saying a short prayer for them, without them even knowing that prayer is being offered on their behalf.

I believe that as we live our lives as Born Again Believers; that the Lord mandates that we pray for one another. Even today; I have met staff members of the places that I have visited, and they have shared with me the issues that they are facing. We can truly find folks each and everyday that need a touch from The Great Physician. 

As you travel, work and meet different folks in your daily routine, ask the Lord to lay them upon your heart, and you will be surprised at how he leads you to pray. 

Prayer is a powerful weapon; let's learn to use in, that the Name of the Lord will be Glorified.

Blessings:  

No comments:

Post a Comment