The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Thursday, March 23, 2017

Nursing Home Update:

Hello to all:
I wanted to share with you an update for the monthly service held today at the Spectrum in North Andover, Ma. 

As always, it was a great time interacting with the folks today, which numbered about 25-30 including staff members. We always have a great time, not only sharing God's Word, but having fun with these folks. My wife Lynne, who went with me, and Susan Frontera, who plays piano for us at this Adult Day Care Community, 

Of course; the greatest part of the Monthly Service is the Alter Call at the end. Today, there were between 6-8 people who raised their hand to say that they wanted to begin a relationship with Jesus Christ and to ask for forgiveness of their sins. That is always a blessing and it makes going worth the trip. 

Thank you Jesus for another opportunity to minister the Word of God. 

Blessings: 

No comments:

Post a Comment