The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Thursday, February 16, 2017

NURSING HOME UPDATE

NURSING HOME UPDATE.
Went to The Atrium today for the monthly Bible Study today. When I arrived, there already were about 9 Residents in the room. While the staff were gathering up the remaining folks that were going to attend. While that was happening, I had a great time talking and laughing with the group. The time came when everyone was present and the tone of our conversation turned serious, as we spoke about the gift that God has given to all of us. Amazing Grace. In the end, 6 hands went up for Salvation, including a visitor spending time with a relative. Thank you Jesus for a great day and those who started a personal relationship with You.

No comments:

Post a Comment