The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Thursday, February 16, 2017

Letters of Encouragement:

Hello to all:

ENCOURAGEMENT:
We all need Encouragement from time to time. It's always a great thing when we hear from someone that we are not expecting to send us a letter. I have one Inmate in prison up in Berlin, NH; His name is Kevin. He only receives letters from myself, and maybe two others. I try to write him a couple times a week to keep his spirits up, and to assist him in his questions on God's Word. IF YOU WILL TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE to send him a letter of encouragement to let him know that there are those who are thinking of him, please private message me and I will send you his full name and address. He has given his life to Jesus Christ some time ago, so he is a brother in Christ. I hope to hear from many of you. Thank you and Blessings: Pastor Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment