The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Sunday, February 19, 2017

Excited Weekend:

My excitement for the weekend, began on Friday morning. Over the last couple of weeks,Some of the folks I work with had asked me to assist them in working the tablets that we use everyday to know what passengers to pick up. Some of these folks knew that I was a Minister, and Friday morning after talking among themselves, asked me where I went to church. I told them and they stated that they needed to get back to going to church. Well; This morning, three of them came to our church and enjoyed the service. They stated that they would be returning. My point is this; you never know what speaking up for Jesus will result. There are those in this world who are searching for the truth, and it can only be found in Christ. Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment