The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Monday, February 2, 2015

The Day After

"The Day After"

Well; its Monday morning, and it's the day after two events that cover both sides of my blog. You may ask, what do you mean by both sides of your blog. Well; this blog of mine covers me first as a Pastor; and secondly, as a family man. 

I will start with the Pastor side of things: I am on the schedule to preach on the first Sunday of the month; it has been that way for quite a few month, so we rotate with the other two pastors, and we basically know when we are scheduled to preach. Works out pretty good that way. 

My message yesterday was titled "The Cross; The Grave; The Victory." I thought that it went well, and a couple of folks stated that they enjoyed it. It may have even challenged some folks. I will leave that up to the Holy Spirit to speak to their hearts.  

On the family man side of things; I will admit that I do not follow sports at all; don't get me wrong, I love to see or hear about the home (Boston Teams) teams winning, but usually don't watch the games on TV. However; last night I confess, I watch the entire Patriots/Seahawks game, but I will tell you; my nerves could not take that kind of nail biting game watching all the time. 

Bottom line.....Congratulations to the New England Patriots:

On another note: Friday night my daughter and youngest granddaughter stopped by the apartment, and I could not let the opportunity go by without having some cuddle time with my granddaughter. These are precious times. Selfies are not as clear.


And last, but not least; here in New England we are getting another 8-12" of snow, just about a week after receiving 2.5' of snow. At this rate, it should be gone by April. LOL. 

Well; that's it for today, barring the unexpected. Catch up with all of you later. 



No comments:

Post a Comment