The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Friday, February 6, 2015

TGIF; Not Really:

Happy Friday to all of you as I believe that you will be saying "TGIF" but for me, its only the 3rd day of my work week, seeing that I am off on Monday and Tuesday's. 

I took a picture yesterday from the main doors of our church entitled, "Is It Spring Yet." 
As you can see, even the driveway where folks are dropped off is snow covered again. The latest forecast says that another foot of snow is likely between tomorrow (Saturday-Tuesday). Just about a week ago, there were those saying that we were having a mild winter. But; this is New England and the weather can change in a very, very short time. 

We will just have to hunker down and deal with it; 

We have a home visitation planned for tomorrow, (Saturday) and of course, Sunday Service, so I hope that the weather will cooperate, without too many issues. 

Heading out this morning to do a weekly visit to a nursing home in the local area, then off to have prayer with a woman's sister who is on Hospice. Praying that the Lord will give her a healing touch. 

So many people have been sidelined with sickness this winter, but we believe that the Lord is still the "Great Physician," and will touch each and everyone of them. 

I will try to send out a blog update over the weekend, but if that does not happen; stay safe and keep off the roads, if you can, this weekend and into early next week. 

Blessings to all: 

No comments:

Post a Comment