The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Today's (Wednesday) Vacation Day

Almost forgot to post today's activity while on vacation today.
Got up at 4:30 AM to meet some of the folks from the radio club that I belong to, for breakfast at 6:00 AM. After which I went to Walmart to pick up some things and returned home.

Attended a luncheon at a nursing home to thank the volunteers that come in to help. We go to this one nursing home every week and also on a monthly basis to hold a Service for the residents. The lunch was great and got to meet some of the other volunteers whom I have never met before.

Returned home to chill out until my 4 year old grandson arrived and we had chicken nuggets and fries for dinner, Watched a movie called Mr Popper and his Penguins.

Tomorrow, we go to breakfast then over to watch some trains in Andover, Ma. and then to his house for lunch.
See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment