The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Friday, April 20, 2012

My Friday Vacation Day:

Today was the day that I decided to sleep in, which resulted in getting up at 7:50 AM this morning. But; that is great compared to getting up at the normal time of 4:30 AM. I figured that I would spend the day just relaxing and doing some light reading.

It did not turn out that way; I spend most of the remainder of the morning on church business. Making calls, e-mailing; texting and doing some planning; but; that is the life of a pastor, it all goes with the turf.

At least, up until now, I have been home all day, but am waiting for the wife to call to figure out what we are doing for dinner; we will see.

More tomorrow:

No comments:

Post a Comment