The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Saturday, May 23, 2020

Window Visits:

My wife Lynne and I went to Town & Country Nursing Center after a two month absents to do window visits with our peeps. A big SHOUT OUT to Leo the Activity Director and Betty the Assistant Activity Director for the day. They both made sure that all the folks that we were going to visit had their shades up and the windows open so we could talk to them. We had a great time visiting. We plan on returning on the 2nd Saturday of June to once again visit at the windows. We, along with the residents are looking forward to the day that we can return and go inside again to carry on our visitation ministry. Those we spoke to today were on the mend and in good Spirits. We also had prayer with all that were visited. Thank you Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment