The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Saturday, January 11, 2020

Nursing Home Service:

Hello to all:
I am writing this in my blog to see how many people read my blog. Normally; I post the "Word of Encouragement" 5 days a week, but I only see 2-4 folks reading it. If you see the following blog, please let me know so I will know that more folks are looking at it. Thank You:

Today, my wife Lynne and I conducted the Monthly Service at Town & Country Nursing Center. We had 10-12 in attendance. Mark Crocco came to assist us with music playing his Guitar, which is a tremendous help. The Worship portion of the service was great. We could feel the presence of the Lord in the room. I believe the folks also felt His presence as well. 

At the end of the service, an alter call was made and there were 4 hands that went up. Some of those were for assurance of being saved, as they had said the sinners prayer in the past.

I was also asked to go to speak to a woman who did not make it to the service. Lynne and I spoke to her, and had prayer with her for healing and a closer walk with the Lord. 

I love those kind of days; Thank you Jesus for showing up as well.

Blessings:

No comments:

Post a Comment