The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Saturday, June 22, 2019

JUST A THOUGHT:

Just a thought: As I have been driving around Lowell, Ma. over the last two months, I've notice a very long line at the Pot Shop that has opened in Lowell. I am not advocating you visiting the Pot Shop. They have Police and Security in place to make sure all goes well. But a thought came to mind the other day, as I once again drove by. I believe that every Pastor of every Bible Believing; Bible Preaching; Holy Spirit Filled Church would love to see a long line of people waiting in line for the doors of the church to open, so that they may enter in and begin to Worship the Lord, and seek His will for their lives.

Do I believe that it could happen?????? Without a doubt, for God has promised this in His Word.
Joel 2:28 KJV
(28)  And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

My God can DO ANYTHING:

No comments:

Post a Comment