The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Friday, August 24, 2018

She's The Best:

It's not her birthday; it's not Mother's Day; It's not our Anniversary; it's not Valentines Day. It's not any special day today; but: I just want to give a huge shout out to my wife Lynne York. I can't tell you how blessed I am that God decided to place us together as a team. Lynne is a great wife, mother and grandmother. She is always there for our two daughters when they call She has a heart of compassion for those she comes in contact with. Always looking to encourage someone. She runs our home and all that pertains to running a home. When I come home from work, I always walk into a clean home, she will always make sure my work close are clean and ready to go. I could probably go on and on, but I think you get the point. I AM BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE. Love you Lynne.

There; enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment