The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Thursday, March 1, 2018

The Lord Has Overcome:

FOR FRIDAY, MARCH 2, 2018
More of God's Encouragement 

I have told you these things,
so that in Me you may have peace.
In this world you will have trouble.
But take heart!
I have overcome the world.
John 16:33 (NIV)

NOTHING is too big for You Lord !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brings to mind my favorite poem J
      By: Annie Johnson Flint

God never promised skies always blue,
Flowered strewed path ways all our lives through.
God never promised sun without rain,
Joy without sorrow, peace without pain.

But God has promised us strength for the day
Rest for the laborer, Light on the way
Grace for the trial, Help from above
Unfailing sympathy, Undying love!!!!!!!!!!

                         THANK YOU LORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Always, Remember to have a God day !!
Love In Christ.
Terry.

No comments:

Post a Comment