The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Wednesday, August 16, 2017

This Makes Me Happy:

This Makes Me Happy! 

Over the past years, a woman named Terry has been sending me the "Word Of Encouragement's" to distribute them on my Social Outlets, as well as other places that I have.I also send out a "Verse of The Day" on my FB page as well as on our church page; "Calvary Assembly of God." As of late, I am seeing that there are people reading these posts, that I do not know. Some from other states as well. This makes me happy in the fact that folks are receiving the Word of God, and being Encouraged everyday. I may never meet many of you, but I pray that you will be blessed, and that your life will be enriched by the Word of God. I also would imagine that there may be folks that see the postings, but don't hit the "Like Button" and that's OK, I'm praying that everyone that reads the posts will come to know the Love that Jesus Christ has for you. Be Blessed, my Facebook Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment