The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Nursing Home Update:

Went to Town & Country Health Care Center today to check up on my Peeps. Left there with a heavy heart as one of them that I have known for several years, had checked out of Planet Earth, and checked into Heaven. Sorry; to see you go my friend, but comforting to know that you excepted the Lord as your personal Savior. We will meet again one day!

You try to prepare yourself for this time, but it never comes easy. Visiting Town & Country (T&C) every week, plus doing a monthly service to bring the Gospel to them, but still, it never gets any easier when the time comes the one of the residents you get to know, passes away. 

Today; was just another reminder of how important it is to reach those in a nursing home or assisted living community with the Gospel. It's their last chance to except the Lord, before moving off into eternity. 

I believe that all of us who have accepted Jesus Christ as Savior will be surprised when we get to Heaven and see all those who we have witnessed to, or perhaps planted the seed of God's Love into their life, which someone else will come along and water it as Paul has stated. God will give the increase, We all need to be faithful in planting a seed, or leading that person to Christ. I have said it before; YOU, might be the only one that tells a person about the Love that God has for them. 

This gentlemen that I speak of today, will not be forgotten, but we will be reunited on day when the Lord gathers His Church Home......

No comments:

Post a Comment