The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Nursing Home Update:

NURSING HOME UPDATE:

It has been two weeks since I have been able to make my weekly visits to Town & Country. This has been due to me having a couple of medical issues; however; I was able to go and check up on my peeps today. The on duty Activity Director knew it was my birthday, and she had those in the dinning room (about 12) sing happy birthday too me. It was truly a blessing to hear them sinning. I also told them that we would be there this Saturday for the monthly service. I find it truly a blessing to be able to bless and encourage others. One never knows what a simple word of encouragement can do for a person. Again; thank you Jesus for this Ministry of sharing Your Word with my Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment