The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Nursing Home Update:

Nursing Home Update:
For this months Bible Study, I was impressed by the Holy Spirit to talk about something that we don't hear being preached in some churches. The topic was "Is Hell Real." Today, we had an opportunity to speak in three locations at the same campus. When I asked the question about hell being real; there were a few that stated they did not believe it was.

I was able to share with all the folks about Luke 16 which talks about the beggar and the rich man. The story shows that Heaven and Hell are very real, and that there are only two choices as to where we will spend eternity. We used several other scriptures that gave details about what hell will be like.

Bottom line......6 hands went up to ask Christ into their hearts for forgiveness of sin, as this is the only way to avoid hell. As I have stated before....these folks are closer to eternity and must have the Gospel shared with them, that they may come to know the Saving Grace of Jesus Christ.

Thank you Jesus for the opportunity to share Your Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment