The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Nursing Home Update: 7-27-16

NURSING HOME UPDATE:
On July 14th, I posted that when I went to make my weekly visit to a local nursing home that we visit every week. I was asked to speak to a new resident. I have spoken to this man on four (4) different weeks. Two weeks ago, during our conversation, I asked him if he wanted to ask Jesus Christ into his heart, as he had informed me that he was worried about his soul (I wish more people felt that way). I led him in the sinners prayer, and he became a child of God. I was informed today that he passed away over this past weekend. Thank you Jesus for this Ministry that you have called me into, and thank you Jesus that now this man is completely healed, and in Your Presence for all of Eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment