The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Well Done!

FOR WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2022

More of God's Encouragement
 
Faithfully His... Priscilla Shirer
As you audibly speak these biblical statements over your life
 and the lives of your loved ones, your mind will be renewed, your faith will be strengthened,
 your actions and attitudes transformed,
 
I AM FAITHFUL OVER A FEW THINGS,
AND I WILL BE MADE RULER OVER MANY
 
 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant!
 You have been faithful with a few things;
 I will put you in charge of many things.
 Come and share your Master’s happiness!’
Matt 25: 23
 
As Always, Remember to have a GOD day !!
Love In Christ.
Terry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment