The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Monday, April 3, 2017

Laid To Rest:

Hello to all:
Today; I was privileged to conduct the Graveside Service for an old friend.















I have know Beatrice M. Higgins for over 30 years. My daughters, who are now 40 and 43 were taught in Sunday School by Miss Bea, as she was called. Bea was a true asset to Lowell Assembly of God in the many years that she was a member. Bea had joined the church in 1957, long before many of you were born.

Bea served as a Sunday School Teacher; Sunday School Treasurer, Sunday School Superintendent and Church Secretary. She had a major impact on the lives of many, many people who are still serving Jesus Christ. 

Bea was born on February 9, 1929
Went home to be with Jesus, her Lord and Savior on Thursday, March 30, 2017. 
Bea had just turned 88 on February 9, 2017

Miss Bea will be greatly missed, but now she has entered into her eternal rest where she is not suffering from anymore sickness's. 
Heaven has gained, and we mourn the loss of a great friend and servant of the Lord. 
Blessings: 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful service today. So many times over the past few years she would say to me, " there are so many things I want to do, but my body just can't do them. " she doesn't have to worry about that anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the kind words and you are so correct Bea has no more worries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bea u were a great woman. Always kind to others . Ur will surely be missed by all who have had the privilege to know u.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrissy to Sister BeaApril 4, 2017 at 9:26 AM

    I never will forget Sister Bea,what I always called her. She would always come up to me whenever she saw me , put her arm around me and say,"How's my big girl?". She knew from the time I was a baby. She was my Missionette leader. I remember reading missionary stories with her. She was always hopeful that I would finish the stairway to the stars. Unfortunately I only completed the Susanna step. I also remember her picking up kids for church whose families didn't go to church. She will long be remembered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so wanted a photo of you.

    ReplyDelete