The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Sunday, November 20, 2022

The Tongue!

 FOR MONDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2022

More of God's Encouragement
 
Faithfully His... Priscilla Shirer
As you audibly speak these biblical statements over your life
 and the lives of your loved ones, your mind will be renewed, your faith will be strengthened,
 your actions and attitudes transformed,
 
I WILL NOT USE MY TONGUE TO SPEAK CURSINGS.
BUT RATHER I WILL SPEAK LIFE-GIVING BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE 
I MEET AND IN EVERY SITUATION FACE
 
…but no human being can tame the tongue.
 It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.
With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father,
and with it we curse human beings,
who have been made in God’s likeness. 
Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. 
James 3:8-10
 
As Always, Remember to have a GOD day !!
Love In Christ.
Terry.

No comments:

Post a Comment