The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Never Give Up!

FOR WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6, 2022

More of God's Encouragement
 Tips For Life - By Steve Arterburn    
    25 Scriptural Reasons to Never Give Up
 
Rom. 5:1 -
Therefore, since we have been made right in God's sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us. I
Cor. 1:30 - God alone made it possible for you to be in Christ Jesus. For our benefit God made Christ to be wisdom itself. He is the One who made us acceptable to God. He made us pure and holy, and He gave Himself to purchase our freedom.
3. I possess His peace and His righteousness.
       YOUR PEACE and RIGHTEOUSNESS NOTHING BETTER LORD!!
 
As always, remember to have a God day !!
Love In Christ.
Terry.

No comments:

Post a Comment