The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Monday, January 2, 2023

A Royal Priesthood!

FOR TUESDAY, JANUARY 3, 2023

More of God's Encouragement
 
Faithfully His... Priscilla Shirer
As you audibly speak these biblical statements over your life
 and the lives of your loved ones, your mind will be renewed, your faith will be strengthened,
 your actions and attitudes transformed
 
I AM PART OF THE CHOSEN GENERATION,
ROYAL PRIESTHOOD,
AND A HOLY NATION,
I AM ONE OF GOD’S OWN PEOPLE
 
But you are a chosen people,
 a royal priesthood,
 a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.
1Peter2:9
 
As Always, Remember to have a God day !!
Love In Christ.
Terry.

No comments:

Post a Comment