The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Thursday, March 26, 2020

Wednesday Post:

This is what I posted this past Wednesday:
Good Wednesday morning everyone. I normally would post this while on site at the Owl Diner in Lowell, Ma. While waiting for other radio club members to arrive to have breakfast together. But the OWL DINER is closed until further notice. As of yesterday, Tuesday, March 24, 2020, at 12:00 noon, a stay at home advisory was put into place and all nonessential businesses were instructed to close down. Our way of life as we have known it has been changed we are now required to live differently then maybe we never thought of doing. This is just not a local event it is a worldwide pandemic. But for the moment let me concentrate on the United States. I agree with so many other ministers that God is trying to get our attention once again. After all, we have asked him to depart from our way of life. We have taken them out of our schools, we’ve taken prayer out of schools, we have removed him from our universities and we have asked him not to interfere in our lives. But I truly believe with many other ministers that this is the time we need to put God back in every place we have removed him. We need to call upon his name to ask for forgiveness for doing this. Many ministers have a greed that God can heal this coronavirus and, God can also give those that are looking for a cure to Provide them with the answers that they seek. Let me give you a scripture that every true Christian should practice during this time.
2Ch 7:14 (KJV)
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
This is definitely a time to bind together to make sure our loved ones are safe as well as yourself. Practice social distancing and abide what has been put in place by our president and by our governor.
Blessings to all:

No comments:

Post a Comment