The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Saturday, February 22, 2020

A Little Excitement:

Hello Everyone:
I usually don't stay up to late, but seeing it was Friday night, I knew that I was going to be able to sleep in this morning. I ended up going to bed about 11:30 PM. I had just got into bed, when I heard a very loud crash. My wife and I looked out to see what the noise was. We noticed that a car had crashed across the street from our apartment building. We got dressed and went outside after calling the Dracut Fire Dept. to let them know about the crash. 

A car was traveling North on Nashua Road; hit the pole across the street from our building, and it ended up spinning around about 170 degrees and was facing South. One male driver was the only one in the car and he only sustained a small cut according to the police and the EMS who showed up on scene. Needless to say; the car was totaled as you can see in the below pictures. The power company was called by the police and they came to repair the power/telephone pole. 



You just never know what is going to happen: 


No comments:

Post a Comment