The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Wednesday, November 14, 2018

New Bibles:

Hello to everyone: I was going to post this past Saturday afternoon after conducting the Monthly Service at Town & Country Nursing Center in Lowell, Ma, but I did not get a chance. I just wanted to report that at the end of the service; there were 5 hands raised for Salvation. Thank you Jesus. Another thing that I need to report is the fact that last month at the end of the service, a woman asked/told Lynne that she wanted and needed a Bible. A few days later, we supplied a Study Bible to her and she was over joyed in receiving it.

This past Saturday after the service was over, two of the male residents asked if we could get them a Bible as well. they both received theirs today during the weekly visit. Of course, we encouraged all of them to begin to read God's Word, as it would change their lives, and also draw them into a closer relationship with the Lord

The 3 folks that have received bibles over the last few weeks, have given their heart to the Lord in previous services. The Harvest Field is still ready to be harvested.

Thank you Lord for Your Faithfulness in bringing souls to the Cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment