The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Sunday, October 21, 2018

A Few Thoughts:

Hello to all:

What good is having a Blog, if you don't post information or stories to it. I know; I send out the "Word of Encouragement" Monday thru Friday, but the bio of my blog says that it is about my life and Ministry. 

But first; let me vent for a moment. I know that all of us have become addicted to our cell phones. They have become a vital part of our lives in the world we live. This device that we use if a powerful tool when we need it. However; I drive for a living, and it drives me crazy to see how many cars that pass me, either on the highway, or city streets, on their phones, not paying attention to what is going on around them. Texting at the wrong time can and will kill you if you are using your device at the wrong time. I believe that there is a law that states you have to be using your phone using a hands free device, but way to many people are ignoring the law. I have even had people walk out in front of me, like I was not even there. People need to be more cautious in what they do. 

Enough venting for now:
Let me also share with you something that breaks my heart. While driving for a living, I see many, many people who are homeless, I see those who are enslaved and addicted to drugs, and those who, by the look on their face seem to have no hope. Full of sadness and who are disparate to find joy in their lives. When I see the sadness, I pray in my heart and mind that the Lord would touch them and set them free. 

On a family note:
I can't believe that my grandchildren are growing up way to fast. My wife and I were recently notified that our oldest grandson is going to become a daddy. Another grandson is graduating from college, a granddaughter will complete her college work in about 1-2 years, or semesters as they call it. Another granddaughter is entering High School next year. All I can ask is "WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE" Time seems to be going by at a brake neck speed. I am not even sure where the time has gone in my own life. I became a Minister in 2004, and Ordained in 2010. All I can say is WOW! 

Finally; here is one thing that I really enjoy, and that is telling people about the Love that Jesus Christ has for them, and how He can change their life. Jesus Christ is an Awesome God.He cares for each and every one of us. He promised to never leave us. He is always there when we call upon Him. He can be trusted, if you put your life in His hands. 

His Word states.....
Romans 10:13 NIV
(13)  for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."


What is it that we need to be saved from? Sin is what separates us from God. Look what Paul states.

Romans 3:23 KJV
(23)  For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Call upon Him today!

Blessings: 



No comments:

Post a Comment