The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Sunday, September 2, 2018

Be On the Look Out. (BOLO)

Hello to all:
Do you know what a BOLO is? It means Be On the Look Out: Police Agencies use it all the time to inform other agencies what or who they are looking for. 

Well; I want to put out a BOLO tonight, and I am asking for your help. 

I want to find out where Summer has gone to. It seems like it didn't stay around long enough, and now It's Labor Day Weekend. I know that the short time summer was with us, it provided many hot and humid days. Even though summer is in the process of leaving us, I am looking for Fall to show up with the cool nights and warm days. 

It doesn't seem fair; the kids are back to school (to some parents joy) and, I don't know how you feel, but it seems that the years are going by way to fast. 

So; if you happen to see summer laying around, please ask it to stay for an extended time, so that we may enjoy the warm, but not to humid days once again. 

Thank you for assisting in tracking down Summer......

No comments:

Post a Comment