The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Saturday, April 14, 2018

An Empty Seat:

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. You will notice that I took a picture of an empty seat at a table. This seat was normally occupied by a woman named Cathy, whom we have known for several years at Town and Country Nursing Center. When my wife Lynne and I arrived today to conduct the Monthly Service, we were informed that Cathy passed away this past Wednesday evening. Even though we have been visiting Town & Country for about 14 years, it is still emotional when we visit and are informed that one of our friends have passed away. The one comfort that we receive, is that Cathy had excepted Jesus into her heart as Lord and Savior some time ago. Please pray for Cathy’s family, and also the staff, that the Lord will give them comfort during this time of grief and sorrow. Also, keep us in prayer that we will be able to continue to lead folks to Jesus, that one day they too will live for eternity with Jesus Christ. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment