The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Thursday, February 22, 2018

We Don't Know What Will Happen Tomorrow:

FOR FRIDAY FEBRUARY 23, 2018
More of God's Encouragement

Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow.
What is your life?
You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.
Instead, you ought to say,
"If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that."
James 4:14-15 NIV

Yes Lord,

and thank You for reminding me to seize the moments while I CAN !!

and help me to make my moments count for YOU !!!!
Another poem …. My daughter Rachel shared with me a long time ago…

UNFOLDING THE

It is only a tiny rosebud,
A flower of God's design;
But I cannot unfold the petals
With these clumsy hands of mine.

The secret of unfolding flowers
Is not known to such as I.
GOD opens this flower so sweetly,
When in my hands they fade and die.

If I cannot unfold a rosebud,
This flower of God's design,
Then how can I think I have wisdom
To unfold this life of mine?

So I'll trust in Him for His leading
Each moment of every day.
I will look to him for His guidance
Each step of the pilgrim way.

The pathway that lies before me,
Only my Heavenly Father knows.
I'll trust Him to unfold the moments,
Just as He unfolds the rose.

As Always, Remember to have a God day !!
Love In Christ.


Terry.

No comments:

Post a Comment